Accountholder may be liable for
unauthoriesd cheque transaction. Hence,
it is the accountholder's responsibility
to place extra care and ensure the
following relus are adhered to.
When You Write A Cheque
1. Ensure Adequate funds are available
in your account for the amount drawn.
2. Do not use felt tip pens, erasable
ink pens, pencils to write cheque.
3. Do not make any alteration
whatsoever on your cheque.
4. Do not fold, crumple, mutilate,
staple or pin your cheques. Ensure that
spoiled cheques are destroyed.
5. DO NOT use company stamp/ chop/
personal seal on the cheques.
Read full article